Sunday, March 17, 2013

On a roll with hats

 Today I'm posting a lot of my past projects, so I can catch up with some new things I'm working on. Hubby has Duty today for 24 hours so what better time to update the blogs, and get some crocheting done :)
 Above is a hat I made for my sister with some leftover yarn to kind of get some practice in.
 Above is a modified hat from a pattern I found on Ravelry.com. This hat is for my mom, but she's not a brimmed hat kind of girl so I omitted that part.

 This last all blue hat is for my Nana. She requested one, but she really isn't a hat person. I searched for one that would flatter her head, and found one at Caron.com (the yarn brand) which was surprising because normally I cannot follow those little paper loop patterns that come around skeins of yarn to save my life! Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment