Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pink Blankie

 Hello there! As you may have figured out already I tend to make two of everything if I can...one for each gender that way I'll have both for our future babies. I made this pink baby blanket from this tutorial to go with my nautical blanket for a baby boy. It took a bit of time to complete as the stitches don't build height very fast, and every other row is a chain. The flower is also one of the tutorials on the same channel as the blanket. I believe she calls it a Briar Rose, and it kinda reminds me of the flower in Tangled. I didn't follow the stitch for the edge and instead just used one row of the peek-a-boo cream color and then added the picot edge. The soft rose color is one of my favorites, but sadly I can't remember the type of yarn or it's maker. If I had to give my best guess I would say it is Loops & Threads brand and the color is soft rose. Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment