Friday, March 8, 2013

Best baby slipper/bootie tutorial ever




One day I was looking to get away from making square things like blankets and scarves and I came across a video tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/user/cakesbysabrina) for baby ballet slippers. It is so easy, and I love how she explains everything. It was very easy to follow, and so far I've adapted 2 sets from her pattern. The first were the pink one's with a cream bottom and pink silky ribbons, and the second were the sea foam one's with a backing and a tan flower made from crochet thread. On her channel Sabrina says that you may sell finished products but not the pattern itself. I may adapt more slippers and sell them individually or as part of a set with a dress or hat later on. If anyone is interested send me an email :)

No comments:

Post a Comment